The Winter Solstice is the time to celebrate the returning light. It is also the perfect time to reflect on the past year, consciously cleanse the soul and your environment, and set your goals and set intentions for what you want to manifest.
I’ve listed a few gentle action steps below to support you through this solstice time. Do them all or choose what resonates with you.
– Go through your journals or just mentally scan the past year. Feel gratitude for its gifts. Note where you would like the next year to be different.
– Clean your home. Throw away or shred old papers and files. Tidy up. Decide what to donate and/or sell that you no longer use.
– Clean your body. Take a cleansing bath with Epsom salt and your favorite essential oils. Clean up your diet. You don’t have to wait until January 1st.
– Conduct a burning bowl ceremony where you write down everything you want to release from your life on a piece of paper and burn it.
– Write down your goals and intentions for the new year and display them where you will see them every day.
Honor the day. Honor yourself. Honor the season. Honor your brothers and sisters. Many blessings wished for you!